Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life with Vessel

Don't misunderstand when you viewing this session!!I'm not a sailor.... Due to the nature of my work, I have to visit vessel frequently. Before this, i always thinking that be sailor should be a very nice occupation because can sail around the world and of course good pay:>

But, the thought was totally changed after I have work together with them! It is tough! Imagine...you have to work in the engine room with temperature more that 40 Celsius, unpredictable weather, sailing in open sea for long time (lucky 1 or 2 weeks, if not can be more than 1 month), have to stay away with family for long period (I have met with some crew who has never back to home for a year)...etc.

We always complained that too much workload, no enough time, working environment not good. If compare with them, all these compliances are nothing.

I really respect their passion, professional, hard work. Their attitude is a "big hint" for me to built up own characteristic and career path.

~~Visited Vessels~~















No comments:

Post a Comment